ME


me:-)

 There are so many things i cant say

Not even to myself

I know what and why it is

but it is the rule of the nature

its a devil inside me

i cant tell you my secrets

so, you don't tell me yours

We will keep acting like strangers

who know each other


I know you, what you say and show

you know me, what you see and what they say

But one day, ill open up

You do too

well share the devils inside us and call it marriage


Tell me when you cried to make them feel bad

Ill let you know how i lied about liking it.

Did you ever kill an insect

coz i have blood of a mouse in my hand

we will hold each others devil

blackmail to stay together

forever and fight the world


Until someone knocks me down

ill spill blood all around

finally one of us can run away

but you'll be tired by then

and don't burry me if i die

i like being burned down

just like all my great grandfathers and their wives


Let the air be filled with my privileges

my pride and my ego

may all smell it 

and keep the world polluted

just like we did with our lives

when we shared our devils. 

Comments

Popular

Why lockdown is not effective as expected?

Why is Nepotism in Bollywood not about talent?

Meritocracy, a Neo-Darwinism for Democracy.